Want to hear about an inspiring transformation(Angela Lost 15 Inches)?
Angela reached out to me in the middle of summer asking to begin an exercise routine with me. She had a detailed WHY that was motivating her to take action.
She was suffering from hypothyroidism, she was overly stressed from work, and completely fed up with how she looked in a bikini and simply wanted to feel confident when she would go out on the boat with her husband on the weekends.
So, we went to work.
We met up 3 times per week for strength training sessions at a local gym, each session only lasting around 30 minutes (yep, only 30).
We dialed in her nutrition and began a “reverse diet” protocol to break any metabolic adaptations or physiological problems that were occurring due to such low eating.
3 months past and BOOM, Angela Lost 15 Inches – mainly from the “problem areas” such as the belly, hips and thighs.
So…what the heck did we do?
COMMITMENT AND CONSISTENCY!
But, you want the details right? Okay, fine…
- She made a commitment to me (and herself) to stay on our program for up to one full year. We didn’t need it, but she was willing to commit to the process.
- We focused on her quality of life first. Angela’s sleep quality was poor, she had a low sex drive, and GI health wasn’t operating properly. We began slowly introducing more calories from foods that packed the most nutritional punch.
- While working on the nutrition side of things, we introduced my “4 Pillars of Fat Loss” strategy to finally remove outside stressors and begin implementing the right tools and systems to achieve long-term success.
- Her body reacted positively to the increase of calories and her metabolism began revving up like never before. Her body (and biofeedback) started to change almost immediately so several diet changes weren’t necessary.
- Now while at the gym this week, we are focusing on developing overall power and strength to achieve a “full” physique look.
THAT’S IT AND Angela Lost 15 Inches IN 3 MONTHS!!!
Mind you, she’s in the gym setting new PR’s while working towards achieving her first unassisted pull-up!
Nothing crazy, believe it or not.There’s no need for extreme diets, strict limitations, or intense exercise routines.. She still drinks and enjoys all of her favorite foods too!
1. Time and consistency
2. Trust and patience (in me)
3. Generally clean diet (80% of the time)
4. Flexibility on certain days
5. Long-term and short-term periodized approach
6. Works her a$$ off in the gym each week
Achieving success isn’t always easy, but the process is quite simple.
It’s time to take control of your body, health and life – today.
If you’re struggling to achieve your goals, book a call with our team.
“Coach Taz” aka Taylor Rodriguez is owner and head coach of Taz Fitness & Nutrition. He is a Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach located in Deltona, FL that coaches individuals online and in person. Taylor was a former partying pro wrestler turned fitness enthusiast after the economic downturn of 2008-2010. After losing almost 70 lbs, his new passion is to help struggling individuals find a new confidence within themselves to achieve any goal that they see possible. To begin coaching with Taylor or to request a free consultation, contact us today.